- Posted:June 2018
- Position:Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
- Salary:Negotiable based on experience
- Location:Smith Consult Office
- Key points:Min 3 years’ experience within a similar role.Ideally Degree / HND / HNC qualified.Proven track record in mechanical building services design.Interact with other disciplines to produce holistic design.Office based role with some travel to site.Knowledge of the BIM process desired and an experience of working with Revit would be beneficial.Posted:June 2018Position:Apprentice/Junior Building Services Design EngineerLocation:Smith Consult OfficeKey points:Motivated, personable individual. Good team worker.A Level qualifications in relevant subjects.Willingness to further learning in industry related college course.Office based role with some travel to site.Strong aptitude for computer skills.
- Due to an increase in work load and office relocation to larger premises, we are currently seeking Building Services Design Staff to join us.
Positions are available for experienced Engineers as well as junior Staff.
Experienced staff must be responsible for working with Clients to create building services design solutions across a range of sectors. Ensure projects are delivered to quality standard, project time scales, within budget and to Client satisfaction.
Work on varied projects, both local and regional, at all stages of design from survey and feasibility to detailed design and onto site. Construction duties will include site inspections and practical completion checks.
A practical and honest approach with a desire to embrace latest industry practices is required.Professional, ambitious, competent and enthusiastic.
We are passionate about developing the next generation of engineers. Willingness to assist in the development of trainees and future junior members of the team is essential.
Junior Staff must be willing to muck in and help as well as learn the ropes and further learning at College. We are looking for well presented, enthusiastic young engineers to join the team and build a great future for themselves.
This is a great opportunity to work in our friendly office and as part of an expanding company who can offer a competitive remuneration package as well an interesting place to work.
Contact the office for details on 01934 832445 or email@example.com.